Monday, August 1, 2011

Swimming Pool!!!

I am sorry I have not posted anything this summer but it's been rough so far.  I have to let everyone know about this weekend though.   We bought an above ground pool and we LOVE it.  Half of our yard has grass.





And the other half is struggling.  We are tired of the struggle so why not kill it all with a pool.  First Jared had to level the ground because our backyard slopes a little. 




Then we had to fill it up.  It took over 5 hours to fill and it was hard to wait so long.

But it was worth it.











An added bonus:  If Brock swims in the morning then he takes a nap in the afternoon.  I really need him to take a nap so I can take one.

1 comment:

Judy Morton said...

I wish we had had a pool this summer! What a nice way to stay cool!