Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Brock and I traveled to Mimi and Boompa's house for Easter. This was our first trip without Daddy and I was very nervous about the plane ride. Brock doesn't watch TV but I decided it would be a good idea to let him on the plane. I checked out a couple of Baby Einsteins and we practiced watching them for a few days before we left. At first he only watched about 10 minutes and there was no way I was going to take a heavy DVD player on the plane for only 10 minutes. Every day he watched a little longer so it made it worth taking. He was so good. He slept for about 45 minutes, read books, watched the entire DVD, ate his lunch, and played with small toys. I was very proud of him.

Brock had lots of fun at Mimi and Boompa's. He spent most of his time opening cabinet doors, playing with Boompa's spices, the toy kitchen, Little People, and reading books. I took these pictures when Brock practiced hunting Easter eggs.



No comments: