Friday, February 28, 2014

Woody

About a month ago Norah was sick with a cold and she watched Toy Story.  Since then Woody has been her best friend.  They do everything together and go everywhere together.  Below are some pictures from the past month.  In the first picture Woody is eating cakes. These are now always referred to as Woody's cakes.




In the next two pictures they are watching Toy Story together.


Norah found Brock's Woody pajama shirt and she had to wear it.  She also likes to work the Toy Story puzzle.


Several times Norah told us, "I need a Buzz" and "I need a Jessie."   Daddy couldn't resist and he ordered her a Jessie.  We gave it to her last weekend.  She was very excited.  At first I felt sorry for Woody.  He probably felt the same way he felt when Andy got Buzz but Norah still loves Woody and plays with him and takes him places.  Sometimes she only takes Jessie, sometimes only Woody, and sometimes both of them.  She sleeps with both of them too. 

No comments: