Norah is 15 months old today. Her new words are off and moo and she says no all the time. There are a few words she said once like apple and today she said doggie. She walked by herself at church on Sunday but Jared did not tell me about it because he wanted me to see her do it. He tried so hard to get her to walk at home but she wouldn't. I finally saw her walk on her own yesterday. Now I have to get her to walk when I have the camcorder on.
Norah loves to read books. Right now her favorite books are The Eye Book, The
Little Engine that Could, and Mr. Brown Can Moo. She wants to read
them over and over and over again. She also loves riding in the wagon
and playing in the backyard. She climbs up the slide with almost no
help and she pushes her car all over the yard.
Norah also likes to ride on the vacuum cleaner and try on shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment