Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Musician

Brock always liked to sit in my lap while I played the piano.  We used to do it everyday.  I would start at the beginning of a kid's songbook and turn every page to make sure we didn't miss a song that we knew.  Sometimes Brock would play with me but he would never sing.  At the beginning of the summer Brock started playing on his own.  He usually went in after breakfast and lunch and would play for about 20 to 30 minutes.  I wasn't timing it but I had time to get the kitchen cleaned up and do some baking so it was at least that long.  When I got finished I would run to get the camera but he always stopped playing as soon as he saw me.  I tried sneaking up on him but somehow he always knew I was there.  This video is a montage of some of Brock's performances.  He plays and sings and during this phase he learned to sing E-I-E-I-O from Old MacDonald. 

No comments: