Friday, September 4, 2009

I Need a Pillow, Mom!

Brock sleeps with Snoopy and a blanket. He has to have both of them and he usually uses one of them for a pillow. A couple of weeks ago he found Sparky, a little dog that he used to play with when he was very little. He kissed him and hugged him a lot so we let him sleep with Sparky too. Today when I went to get him up from his nap he was using Sparky as a pillow.




When it's bedtime we always sing a few songs to Brock before we put him in the bed. After we put him in he gives us a kiss and waves goodbye. However, if we give him Sparky while we are singing he immediately wants to get in the bed. It's kind of nice because sometimes I am tired of singing. Also, Brock has been kissing on the mouth for a couple of weeks. He used to only kiss us on the nose. Now if I want a kiss on the nose I have to ask for it.

No comments: