Friday, March 13, 2009

City Fair

Tonight we took Brock to the city fair. It was mainly a carnival with the usual food and rides. Brock stared at everything and did the sign for light. He rode one ride - the carousel. The first time he didn't want to stay on the horse so I held him in my lap. When it was over he wanted to ride again so Jared took him and that time he rode the horse and held on by himself part of the time.


This week Brock and I have had fun spending time with Brock's Great Grandmother and Great Great Aunt Stella. We've been to the park twice, had them over for dinner and to play at our house, ate at Wendy's, and went over to Stella's to play. Brock loves Wendy's hamburgers now, and Grandmother and Stella couldn't believe how much he ate. He was so excited about his hamburger that he grabbed it and tried to start shoving it in his mouth. He ate the entire burger plus a bowl of grapes, bowl of sweet potatoes, most of his fries, and a graham cracker.


We also went to the pediatrician and allergist this week. That was not fun. Brock has decided he HATES going to the doctor. He is very strong and hard to hold when they are checking his ears and giving him shots. At least we don't have to go back to the allergist for another year.

Also this week, Brock got his first boo boo. He didn't cry much, I'm not even sure exactly when it happened because he falls down a lot and hardly cries.


One morning Brock was sound asleep when I went to wake him up and I was able to get this cute picture. It's nice that he sometimes he still sleeps with his hands behind his head.

No comments: